The only thing you want living in your fid's cage is your bird! Oxine® Animal Health eliminates odors and kills the bacteria that causes them. Oxine® is a safe disinfectant that has been tested and proven effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi and viruses, including E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Avian Influenza A Virus and more. Oxine® uses chlorine dioxide chemistry to help keep your bird healthy and clean. Can also be used for fogging or spraying. May be used everywhere in animal care facilities and confinements. With an ultra-high activity level, it should be used in low concentrations, making it economical to use. It is completely soluble in water and has long-lasting bacteriostatic activity. Citric Acid, an activator that is sold separately or as part of the kit, must be added before dilution. EPA registered and organically approved through Organic Materials Review Institute. Made in the USA.
- Concentration: 2.0 - 2.10% available Chlorine Dioxide
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- pH Concentrate: 8.2 - 8.5
- Boiling point: 213°F (100.5°C)
- Melting point: N/A
- Freezing point: 28.9°F (-1.72°C)
- Vapor Pressure: 23.7 mm Hg (25°C)
- Vapor Density: 0.02 kg/m3
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 g/ml (20°C)
- Volatiles (by volume): 97% water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Evaporation Rate: Comparable to water
- Very Low Acute Toxicity (EPA Cat III)
- Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive
- Stable Solution
- NFPA Rating: Fire: 0; Health: 1; Reactivity: 1; Special: None
Animals must be removed when applying activated solutions.Keep out of reach of children.Storage:
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location away from acids, chlorine and chlorine compounds, hypochlorites (bleach), organic solvents, sulfur and sulfite compounds, phosphorus, combustible/flammable materials, and direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use and open carefully to prevent spillage. Storage on wooden floors or pallets is not recommended. Keep from freezing.
Remove bird(s) during applicationCorrect dilution to use for a birdcage:
Should be used at 5 ppm dilution
Contact time of 1 minute or until completely dryCitric Acid
, an activator that is sold separately or as part of the kit, must be added before dilution.
Oxine AH Active Ingredient: Chlorine Dioxide 2%.
Citric Acid, granular - 99% purity.