Phone Hours 7 AM - 5:00 PM CST Mon-Fri; 8 AM - 4 PM CST Sat*

Lafeber Senior Bird Nutri-Berries

  • Nutritionally complete food
  • Contains fruits, grains, pellets & herbs
  • Age-combative ingredients
  • Formulated for senior birds to help support joint and bone health
  • Veterinarian-formulated
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all Lafeber products are excluded from promotions, sales and coupons.
  • $12.89
  • - +
  • $12.89
  • - +
Like people, age-related conditions like arthritis can happen at different ages for different birds. Lafeber Senior Bird Nutri-Berries are veterinarian-formulated with the senior bird in mind. In general, once a bird reaches half its expected life span, it is considered a senior. A nutritionally complete food, Senior Nutri-Berries combine 61% pellets, 26% wholesome grains and 13% fruits like plums, cranberries and dates. Age-combative ingredients include milk thistle, dandelion, and ginger.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Parakeet and Cockatiel: For Parakeets 5 years and older feed 3 berries per day. For cockatiels 14 years and older feed 6 berries per day.

Parrot: Serve 10-12 Nutri-Berries at a time and continue to keep a fresh supply of Nutri-Berries and water available at all times. We recommend making this food 80% of the total daily intake for your bird to receive the full benefits of the herbs, supplements and fruits. The remaining 20% of the diet can be fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy treats.

Store in a cool dry place. Re-closable bag keeps unwanted pests out.
Parakeet and Cockatiel formula: for small to medium sized birds such as Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Parakeets, Parrotlets, Caiques, small cockatoos, small conures, Lories, Lorikeets, Meyers, Pionus Parrots, Quakers, Ringnecks and Senegals.
Parrot formula: Made specifically for Amazons, African Greys and other medium sized parrots.
Senior Bird Nutri-Berries for Parrots:
Oat flour, ground corn, wheat flour, wheat bran, maltodextrin, hulled white millet, oat groats, red millet, dried dates, dried cranberries, dried plums, hydrolyzed soy protein, hulled canary grass seed, canola seed, powdered cellulose, corn syrup, dicalcium phosphate, safflower seed, peanuts, corn oil, glycerine, canola oil, propylene glycol, gelatin, soybean meal, ground limestone, whole powdered egg, choline chloride, chondroitin sulfate, iodized salt, citric acid, mixed tocopherols, dandelion root, ginger, milk thistle, DL-methionine, calcium propionate, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, beta carotene, manganese proteinate, glucosamine sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, zinc proteinate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, pyridoxine hydrocholoride, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, L-lysine, copper proteinate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 7%
Moisture (max) 14.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.48%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.97%

Parakeet and Cockatiel: Oat flour, wheat flour, ground corn, hulled white millet, peanuts, canola seed, red millet, wheat bran, maltodextrin, oat groats, dried dates, dried cranberries, dried plums, hydrolyzed soy protein, hulled cracked corn, canola seed, safflower seed, powdered cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, canola oil, soybean meal, gelatin, ground limestone, whole powdered egg, chondroitin sulfate, choline chloride, iodized salt, citric acid, mixed tocopherols, dandelion root, ginger, milk thistle, DL-methionine, calcium propionate, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, beta carotene, glucosamine sulfate, manganese proteinate, d-calcium pantothenate, zinc proteinate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, L-lysine, copper proteinate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (Min) 12%
Crude Fat (Min) 5%
Crude Fiber (Max) 7%
Moisture (Max) 14%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.34%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min) 3.71%
Calories (calculated) 2998 kcal/kg - dry weight
Customer Reviews:

Recently Viewed

  • Product
Close
Sign-up for promotions & new product updates
Free Catalog
Calendar Contest
Pennys Pick
source: Direct - source group: Direct email ad code: