Lafeber Gourmet Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries offer the textures and tastes that birds enjoy. They come in a fun-to-eat shape that takes twice as long to eat, encouraging foraging behavior. Berries contain bits of apricots, dates, cranberries, along with pellets and wholesome seeds and grains. They are then coated with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Omega 3 & 6 to provide balanced nutrition in every bite.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Serve 10-12 Nutri-Berries at a time and continue to keep a fresh supply of water available at all times. Serving Tip: most birds will accept Nutri-Berries right away; however, if your bird does not initially eat the Nutri-Berries, crumble them and mix with current diet until accepted. Nutri-Berries, when fed as the main source of nutrition, should be fed as 80% of the total diet with the other 20% being fresh fruits, veggies and nutritional treats.
Store in a cool dry place. Re-closable bag keeps unwanted pests out.
Cockatiel: Cockatiels, Parakeets
Parrot: Amazons, African Greys
Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries for Parrots:
Corn, hulled white proso millet, soybean meal, red millet, cranberries, oat groats, wheat, malto-dextrin, peanut granules, safflower, apricots, canola oil, corn syrup, dicalcium phosphate, dates, ground limestone, glycerin, propylene glycol, gelatin, rape seed, corn gluten meal, whole egg, iodized salt, DL-methionine (an amino acid), citric acid, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, manganese proteinate, carotene, calcium pantothenate, zinc proteinate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, natural colors, folic acid, copper lysine complex.
Crude Protein (min) .10.0%
Crude Fat (min) .6.0%
Crude Fiber (max) .5.0%
Moisture (max) .14.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) .0.39%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) .3.17%