*Some Ground Orders May Be Delayed. Current Phone Hours 8 AM - 4:30 PM CST Mon-Fri; 8 AM - 4 PM CST Sat*

Lafeber Avi-Cakes Fruit Delight Bird Food

  • Nutritionally complete and Omega 3 & 6 balanced
  • Excellent foraging food
  • Naturally flavored & preserved
  • Made in USA
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all Lafeber products are excluded from promotions, sales and coupons.
  • $6.99
  • - +
  • $6.99
  • - +
What bird is going to pass on the taste and crunch of Lafeber's Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes and what bird owner is going to pass on the opportunity to give their favorite feathers 100% wholesome nutrition in a food their bird will actually enjoy eating? Your bird will get the best of both worlds as they tear into this premium food exploding with the taste of real cranberries, dates, mango, papaya and pineapple in a delightful shape with rich texture that they can actually hold, twist and pull apart. Avi-Cakes are Omega 3 & 6 balanced to help support their healthy immune system and improve skin and feather quality. They are versatile as well. You can feed them as a meal, or spoil them with a little treat and if you are trying to convert your bird from eating seeds to eating pellets, Avi-Cakes is the perfect conversion food. After eating Avi-Cakes, most birds readily adapt to eating pellets. Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes are available in two recipes, one for small birds such as Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds and Conures and one for Parrots such as Amazons and African Greys. GMO Free.
Serving suggestions if fed as a nutritious treat:
Reward your feathered friend any time you want. Bird lovers often give 2 or 3 caked whenever they feel the urge to spoil their buddies!

Serving suggestions if fed as a nutritious diet:
It is important for your bird's sense of well being and comfort to have food in his dish at all times. Place enough Avi-Cakes in the dish as you estimate your bird will eat without wasting too much. If the dish is emptied, refill as needed. We recommend feeding this diet as 80% of your bird's total diet. Because birds love variety, we recommend feeding your bird fresh fruits and vegetables for the remaining 20% of their total daily diet.

Make sure your bird has plenty of water available.

Converting your bird to Avi-Cakes:
Start by adding 2 or 3 Avi-Cakes to your bird's food dish. Slowly increase the amount of Avi-Cakes at the same time you decrease the current diet. Sometimes tearing the Avi-Cakes into smaller bite size pieces during this transition helps.

Store in a cool dry place. Re-closable bag keeps unwanted pests out.
Fruit Delight for Small Birds: Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds & Conures
Fruit Delight for Parrots: African Greys & Amazons
Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Small Birds:
Corn, soybean meal, wheat flour, canary grass seed, white millet, oat groats, malto-dextrin, cranberries, papaya, mango, peanut granules, dates, pineapple, glycerin, canola oil, corn syrup, corn oil, acacia gum, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, citric acid, soy protein hydrolyzed, salt, DL methionine (an essential amino acid), choline chloride, carrageenan sea gel, vanillin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), manganese proteinate, zinc proteniate, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, beta-carotene, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadion sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
Crude Fat (min) 4.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 6.5%
Moisture (max) 14.0%

Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes for Parrots:
Corn, red millet, hulled canary grass seed, hulled white millet, malto-dextrin, soybean meal, safflower, wheat flour, sugar, acacia gum, glycerin, corn syrup, papaya, cranberries, corn oil, ground limestone, dicalcium phosphate, whole powdered egg, canola oil, dates, pineapple, mango, peanuts, hydrolyzed soy protein, iodized salt, citric acid, choline chloride, carrageenan, dl-methionine, mixed tocopherols, calcium propionate, vitamin E supplement, manganese oxide, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, carotene, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, cupric sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, copper proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 6.5%
Moisture (max) 14.0%
Customer Reviews:

Recently Viewed

  • Product
Sign-up for promotions & new product updates
Free Catalog
Calendar Contest
Pennys Pick
source: Direct - source group: Direct email ad code: